- Information We Collect. We may collect personal information from you when you visit our Website, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide to us. We may also collect non-personal information about your use of the Website, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Use of Information. We use the information we collect from you to provide legal services, respond to your inquiries, and improve our Website. We may also use your personal information to send you marketing communications or other information about our services.
- Sharing of Information. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing legal services or operating our Website. We may also share your information with law enforcement agencies, government officials, or other third parties when we are required to do so by law or in response to a court order, subpoena, or other legal process.
- Security. We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or use. However, no transmission of data over the internet is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
- Links to Third-Party Websites. Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites before providing any personal information.
- Children’s Privacy. Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
- Changes to this Policy. We may update this Policy from time to time by posting a new version on our Website. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Policy.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us.
Effective Date: March 3, 2023