Thank you for choosing de la Peña & Holiday (“we”, “us”, or “our”) as your trusted law firm. By accessing and using our website located at www.dlphlaw.com (the “Website”), you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully before using our Website.
- Acceptance of Terms. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use our Website.
- Changes to Terms. We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms from time to time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. We encourage you to check this page periodically to stay informed of any changes.
- Use of Website. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe on the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The Website and its content, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, and software, are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Website without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any defects will be corrected.
- Limitation of Liability. We are not liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use the Website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Website shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court located in Los Angeles County, California.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us regarding the Website.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Effective Date: March 3, 2023